Cheer Up!

In life, there will always be someone who will try to kill your dream. If your dream eventually gets killed, it's nobody's fault but yours. It's your dream. Protect it.

Photobucket
Vintage shirt, unbranded t-shirt, Picnic skirt, Lilly's Closet pumps

Btw, I've just updated my Up shop with a new program called the "LEVEL UP Scholarship Program"...yay! From now onwards, for every Up shoes sold, Rp.5.000 goes to a scholarship for a low-income child. We now have one scholarship student already, a 12-year-old girl who just started her junior high school (read here). If you know any child who also needs support and has great determination in his or her studies as well, it would be so great if you could also share the information with me so Up can help...:)

Photobucket

Thank you so much before, everyone! :)

--------

S: "Can I drive you home tonight?"
Me: "It's okay, babe. I can drive myself."
S: "Pleeeaaase? I don't want you to drive by yourself."
Me: "Okay then...thanks, babe. Btw, I got you this DVD."
S: "Ooohhhhhh wowwwwwww. Babe, can you go home by yourself?"
Me: "So you can watch the DVD tonight?"
S: "Yeahh.."