Big Rock Ending

It's been such a long, busy week...woah! Not blogging for 5 days feels sooooooo long hehehe...

So I've basically been caught up at work...I love working from coffee shops btw. And it's weird because I don't drink coffee at all hahah...you guys might not believe this but I've never drunk coffee my whole life even just a sip. I enjoy going to Starbucks, Coffee Bean and the like but I would always order hot chocolate milk, tea or just water...:)

Moving on...the Ideafest 2011 workshop was so much fun! I think it made me realize how much I'm into coaching, mentoring or sharing...I'd probably end up being a lecturer one day...:)

I think I ate something wrong that day during the workshop though that I ended up vomiting 7 times in half a day. Parents took me to the hospital and I was diagnosed with food-poisoning. Thank God I'm so much better now...:)

To end the week: CRANBERRIES. Seriously, Dolores is THE BOMB. I've loved her since I was in Junior High School and she will always have that special place in my heart. I love love love Cranberries and Dolores's weird moves.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Wearing Antyk Butyk headpiece & My Bagstage bag